How to search products?
Search for products by entering the product name or keyword into the Search Bar at the top of any page. Try to enter a general description. The more keywords you use, the less products you will get in the results page. When you find a product you’re interested in, simply click the product name or the product image for more details.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs is free on Luxatrel.com
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by Luxatrel.com
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
Usually, when you import goods from Luxatrel, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
1. Luxatrel provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment
2. In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
3. The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
4. If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later. Alternatively, the receiver will be contacted for payment prior to delivery.
5. We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
1. If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
2. If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from Luxatrel. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it’s your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on Luxatrel, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
3. As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.